Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume considers the development of Chinese-European relations since China embarked on its open policy.
- Author BiographyRichard Louis EDMONDS has published in Annals of the Association of American Geographers, The China Quarterly, and Land Use Policy and he has published books with the Clio Press and Routledge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe China Quarterly Special Issues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width154 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRichard Louis Edmonds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.