Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic look at how China - which borders on 12 countries - deals with its complex boundary questions. The book includes an examination of boundary claims, border policies, settlements, alignments, and armed conflicts.
- Author BiographyBYRON N. TZOU is the chief editor of Collections of Chinese-Japanese Diplomatic Documents 1911-1948. He is an Associate Research Fellow at the Institute of International Relations, Chengchi University, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Byron N. Tzou
- Date of Publication09/04/1990
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.