CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book is a full-length study of China's involvement in the conflict from perspectives of international history, using previously unknown archival materials.
- Author BiographyXu Guoqi is Wen Chao Chen Assistant Professor of History at Kalamazoo College. He is a leading scholar in the field of international history of China. He has taught history both in China and the United States.
- Author(s)Guoqi Xu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.