All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith comprehensive historical, political, socioeconomic, and cultural data, this book offers an examination of the developments in mainland China, Taiwan, and US involvement in the region as they relate to the Taiwan Strait dilemma. It gives considerable attention to China and its development and role in the issue.
- Author BiographyGabe T. Wang is Professor and Chair of the Department of Sociology at William Paterson University. In addition to this book, he is the author of China's Population: Problems, Thoughts, and Policies, A Comparative Study of Extrinsic and Intrinsic Work Values of Employees in the United States and Japan, and more than 25 published articles. He received his Master's and Ph.D. degrees in Sociology from Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Gabe T. Wang
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication25/04/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.