All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides answers to why and how China functions as a leader in the world economy. This book surveys China's economy in four parts - economic institutions, economic problems, important economic policies and selective economic analysis, including issues like revaluation of the Reminbi, and, China's high inflation rate.
- Author(s)Gregory C. Chow
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.