Consider these sponsored items
- £11.21Free postage
- £10.14Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover one of the most vibrant, economically powerful and impactful countries on Earth.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of children's information books. She has been a writer for 20 years, after working in-house for Usborne Publishing and Walker Books. She specialises in the natural world, religion and mythology but is always looking for new challenges. Among her many titles are the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series for Scholastic Children's Books which won the Blue Peter Book Award for the Best Book with Facts in 2009 and the Tivy Education Medal from the Royal Scottish Geographical Society for an outstanding contribution to geographical education. Anita lives in northern England with her husband, children, dogs and cat. She enjoys reading, walking the Moors, playing tennis and dreaming of winning Wimbledon.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleThe Land and the People
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width212 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.