All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook disc usses China's political landscape post-Deng and the Hong Kong handover. There is expanded information on history, culture, architecture and arts, with detaile medicine, techniques and therapies.
- Author(s)Robert Storey,etc.
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- Language(s)English, Chinese
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, 220 maps
- Weight824 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Revised byDamian Harper
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.