Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid pace and grand scale of China's rise have produced a heady mixture of wonder and consternation in the West. Is China on track to become a superpower? What would that mean for the rest of the world? Economist Hu Angang approaches these questions through analysis of three major dimensions of China's rise.
- Author BiographyHu Angang , one of China's most influential public intellectuals, is a professor at the School of Public Policy and Management and director of the Center for China Studies at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. Cheng Li , a senior fellow and director of research in the John L. Thornton China Center at Brookings, is editor of China's Emerging Middle Class (Brookings, 2010). John L. Thornton is chairman of the board of trustees at the Brookings Institution and professor and director of global leadership at Tsinghua University, China.
- Author(s)An'gang Hu
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThornton Center Chinese Thinkers Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Foreword byJohn L. Thornton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.