CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows the ways in which English, French, and German eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century encyclopaedias dealt with things Chinese, offering an analysis of the broad variety of sources and an overview of the main strands of discourse on China.
- Author BiographyGeorg Lehner, Ph. D. (1995) in History, University of Vienna, Austria, teaches Modern History at the University of Vienna. His research and publications focus on the history of Sino-Western relations and on European conceptions of China.
- Author(s)Georg Lehner
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEuropean Expansion and Indigenous Response
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight821 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.