CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionProviding historical insights essential to the understanding of contemporary China, this text explores the events that lead to the rise of communism and a strong central state during the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyPeter Zarrow is currently Associate Research Fellow at the Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica,Taipei, having previously taught in the United States and Australia. His research focuses on the thought and culture of twentieth-century China, and he has authored works on Chinese anarchism, historiography, the 1911 Revolution, the Cultural Revolution, and other subjects.
- Author(s)Peter G. Zarrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAsia's Transformations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.