CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionChina's Capital Markets is the first book to systematically study China's capital markets, and it examines its evolution, policies, reforms, current situation and challenges.
- Author BiographyDr Yong Zhen is an Assistant Professor of Business and Management at Beijing Normal University, Hong Kong Baptist University United International College. He has over 10 years of work and research experiences in Chinese retailing. He studied in the USA and the UK; and obtained Ph. D degree from University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Dr. Yong Zhen
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight580 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.