CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the history of imperial China from the beginnings of unification under the Qin emperor in the third century BCE to the end of the Qing dynasty in the early twentieth century. This title also captures a dynamic era in which Tang dynasty reached its greatest geographical extent under Chinese rule.
- Author BiographyMark Edward Lewis is Kwoh-Ting Li Professor in Chinese Culture at Stanford University and the author of The Early Chinese Empires and China between Empires (both from Harvard).
- Author(s)Mark Edward Lewis
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistory of Imperial China
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note24 illustrations, 17 maps
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.