CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £8.62Trending at £9.89
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the political economy of the cotton processing industry. This book analyzes the process of cotton policy making and looks at how local governments and the former monopolist cope with the changes brought about by marketization.
- Author BiographyBjorn Alpermann is Assistant Professor for Contemporary Chinese Studies at Wurzburg University, Germany.
- Author(s)Bjorn Alpermann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies on China in Transition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.