Save on Politics & Government
- £4.25Trending at £4.81
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £13.31Trending at £18.98
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.24
About this product
- Author(s)Thrassy N. Marketos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Chinese Strategic Interests in Eurasia 2. Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Security Role in Eurasia 3. Clashes and Coexistence among the Three Major Powers in Eurasia 4. Is a Strategic Meeting of Minds among Washington, Beijing and Moscow for the Sake of Eurasia's Stability Realistic? 5. The Nexus between Energy, Security and Maritime Power and S.C.O.'s Role in China's Energy Security. Conclusions
- Author BiographyThrassy N. Marketos is lecturer at the Athens, Greece branch of the 'Centre d' Etudes Diplomatiques et Strategiques' (C.E.D.S.), Paris, France.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.