Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark study provides an integrated analysis of China's unexpected economic boom of the past three decades.
- Author BiographyLoren Brandt is Professor of Economics at the University of Toronto, where he has been since 1987. Previously, he was at the Hoover Institution. Professor Brandt has published widely on China in leading economic journals, and been involved in extensive household and enterprise survey work in China. He is the author of Commercialization and Agricultural Development: Central and Eastern China, 1870-1937, and was an area editor for the five-volume Oxford Dictionary of Economic History. Thomas G. Rawski is Professor of Economics and History and UCIS Research Professor at the University of Pittsburgh. His work covers many dimensions of China's development and modern economic history and includes Economic Growth and Employment in China, China's Transition to Industrialism, Economic Growth in Prewar China, Chinese History in Economic Perspective, Economics and the Historian, and China's Rise and the Balance of Influence in Asia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 tables
- Weight1430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byLoren Brandt,Thomas G. Rawski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.