Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of two million Chinese who were displaced from home in Mainland China to the island of Taiwan. This book provides a picture of the exodus, and the struggle to find a new home in Taiwan, both physically and psychologically. It is of interest to students and scholars of Chinese history.
- Author BiographyJoshua Fan is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at the University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
- Author(s)Joshua Fan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.