CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive survey of China's local administration. This book considers different kinds of local government units and their administrative functions - ranging from the provinces, centrally-administered municipalities and autonomous regions to prefectures, counties, townships and urban districts.
- Author BiographyJae Ho Chung is Professor of International Relations and Director of the Institute for China Studies at Seoul National University, Korea. His recent publications include: Central Control and Local Discretion in China; Charting Chinas Future; and Cities in China: Recipes for Economic Development in the Reform Era (the latter also published by Routledge). Tao-chiu Lam is Assistant Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing at Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He currently administers the university's MBA program in Xian and Shenzhen. He has published on local government and public sector management in China.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleChina Policy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJae Ho Chung,Tao-chiu Lam
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.