CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the meaning, scope and repercussion in the drive that a rising China has for institutionalizing multilateral cooperative processes in the Asia-Pacific region, the extent to which its actions are motivated by concerns of politics, economics or security, and the obstacles it faces for so doing.
- Author BiographyChien-peng Chung is Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science of Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Chien-Peng Chung
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.