Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £177.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionCombining economic trends with the author's anthropological background, this book details the livelihoods and lifestyles of China's social categories.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Croll is Professor of Chinese Anthropology at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. For the past thirty years, she has undertaken field studies and written widely on social development issues in contemporary China.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Croll
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.