Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the Chinese oil market and the pressure on Beijing to reform policies which constrain China's ability to meet soaring demand and to pay for crucial imports at a time of growing political and economic uncertainties. This work also reminds the reader of the perennial difficulty in meeting widely disparate economic and energy needs.
- Author BiographyDr Haijiang Henry Wang is Director of the research sciences group at Quality Strategies, Inc. At Quality Strategies, Inc., the author is in charge of survey design, statistical analysis and modeling. Earlier, he was Manager of Pacific Analysis and Senior Analyst at Energy Security Analysis, Inc., where he authored the monthly China Watch report and direct data analysis, and econometric forecasting. The author has also held the position of Division Chief and Deputy Manager of the Second Credit (Energy Credit) Department of the Bank of China and was affiliated with the World Bank. The author holds a B.A. in Economics from the People's University in Beijing, an M.A. in the same discipline from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Energy Management and Policy from the University of Pennsylvania. The author's publications have appeared in international journals, such as, Energy Policy, Resource Policy, Petroleum Economist, Oil & Gas Journal, Pacific & Asian Journal of Energy, The Journal of Energy and Development, Energy, and Energy Exploration & Exploitation.
- Author(s)H.H. Wang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleElsevier Global Energy Policy and Economics Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight820 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.