CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the creation and evolution of Chinese security and intelligence agencies as well as their role in influencing Chinese Communist Party politics throughout the party's history.
- Author BiographyXuezhi Guo is currently a full professor and director of intercultural studies at Guilford College, North Carolina. He graduated from South China University of Technology in 1982, and after research in Japan and Germany, entered the University of North Florida in 1991. He completed his master's degree in public administration in 1993 and earned his PhD in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia in 1999. He spent a year as a research fellow in the Miller Center before becoming an associate professor at Guilford College. He is the author of The Ideal Chinese Political Leader: A Historical and Cultural Perspective (2001).
- Author(s)Xuezhi Guo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 1 map 18 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.