Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- Author(s)Ronald C. Keith,Shumei Hou,Zhiqiu Lin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Supreme People's Court in China's Struggle for the Rule of Law 2. The Pragmatic Formatting of 'Justice and Efficiency' 3. The Supreme People's Court and the Local Courts 4. The Supreme People's Court and Recent Death Penalty Reforms 5. The Supreme People's Court, Judicial Review and Transparency 6. The Supreme People's Court: Between power and principle.
- Author BiographyRonald C. Keith is Professor in the Department of International Business and Asian Studies at Griffith University, Australia Lin Zhiqiu is in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada Shumei Hou is a Research Fellow at the Griffith Asia Institute, Griffith University, Australia. She is also Associate Professor and Head of Administrative Law at Zhengzhou University of Politics and Law, a key institution for the training of judges, lawyers and procuratorate officials; a public intellectual who has championed the development of administrative law and procedure inside China; and a practicising lawyer with rare Supreme Court experience.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.