Consider these sponsored items
- £27.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the sustainability of the Chinese Communist Party's reform strategy - pursuing pro-market economic policies under one-party rule.
- Author BiographyMinxin Pei is Senior Associate and Director of the China Program, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Author(s)Minxin Pei
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.