All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines China's conduct in its maritime disputes in order to analyse Beijing's foreign policy intentions in general.
- Author BiographySteve Chan is College Professor of Distinction at the University of Colorado Boulder. His most recent publications include Enduring Rivalries in the Asia-Pacific (Cambridge, 2013) and Looking for Balance: China, the United States, and Power Balancing in East Asia (2012).
- Author(s)Steve Chan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
- £4.37Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.