Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chinati Foundation is widely considered one of the world's most important destinations for experiencing large-scale contemporary art. Chinati is located on 340 acres of desert on the site of former Fort D A Russell in Marfa, Texas. This book offers a comprehensive presentation of the Chinati Foundation's collection.
- Author BiographyMarianne Stockebrand is director of the Chinati Foundation. Rudi Fuchs is the former director of the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam. Richard Shiff is professor and Effie Marie Cain Regents Chair in Art at the University of Texas. Nicholas Serota is director of the Tate in London.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note70 b-w + 170 color illus.
- Weight2404 g
- Width254 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edited byMarianne Stockebrand
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.