Chindia: How China and India are Revolutionizing Global Business by McGraw-Hill Education - Europe (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 May
- £2.65+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores ways your company can survive - and thrive - amid the business growth and innovation of China and India. With a diverse array of viewpoints, ideas, and forward-thinking strategies, this book discusses avenues businesses can use to embrace change and encourage growth. It provides information for you to plan for the future of your business.
- Author BiographyPete Engardio has won numerous major awards for his coverage of global economic issues as a senior writer at BusinessWeek. He was the magazine's Asia correspondent for six years and is coauthor of the 2000 book Meltdown: Asia's Boom, Bust, and Beyond.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Engardio
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.