Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the 1980s and the prospects for the 1990s, this work analyses the principal arms trade relationships of the People's Republic of China to provide a greater understanding and more subtle insight into the arms trade policies and goals of the world's fourth largest arms supplier.
- Author BiographyR. BATES GILL is Assistant Professor of Comparative Politics and Foreign Policy at the Center for Chinese and American Studies, Paul H. Nitze School for Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. He has made several research visits to East Asia, and has lived in the region for extended periods of time, including teaching appointments in the People's Republic of China.
- Author(s)R.Bates Gill
- Date of Publication26/10/1992
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.