All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact reference for anyone working in China or with the Chinese. Avoid mistakes and do things right and polite!
- Author BiographyStefan H. Verstappen is a writer and world traveler. He was one of the first Westerners to travel freely in Communist China in the Mid 80's. He has worked as a corporate trainer and publicist in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Beijing. Verstappen is the author of The Thirty Six Strategies of Ancient China and has been featured in Business Taiwan, The People's Daily and The Shanghai Business Journal.
- Author(s)Stefan H. Verstappen
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content NoteCharts
- Weight128 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.