All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.34Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Criminal Trials
- Author BiographyDr. Ni He is Associate Dean of Graduate Studies in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Northeastern University (Boston, MA). He taught at the University of Texas-San Antonio (1998-2003) prior to joining Northeastern University. He received his law degree (LL.B.) from Xiamen University (PR China) in 1988 and his Ph.D. in Criminal Justice from the University of Nebraska-Omaha (USA) in 1997. Dr. He's primary teaching and research interests include comparative criminology/criminal justice, policing and quantitative methodology. He has participated in several international and national research projects as a research analyst. He directed (with Dr. Ineke Haen Marshall) the U.S. portion of the 30-nation International Self-report Delinquency Study (ISRD-2, 2006-2008), funded by the National Institute of Justice. He is currently working (with Drs. Jack McDevitt and Lanying Li) on a joint international research grant (with Xiamen University, PR China), awarded by the MacArthur Foundation (2009-2011), to study legal representation in lower level Chinese criminal courts. He was an invited discussant for the Seminar on Empirical Approaches to Criminal Procedure Reforms in China (Oct. 5-7, 2008) and a guest lecturer for the Criminal Justice and Empirical Theory: An Applied Workshop for Junior Scholars from China (May 3-11), both hosted by the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Dr. He's scholarship can be found in a variety of refereed journals. He has written more than 30 articles, book chapters, book reviews and grant reports. He is the author for Reinventing the Wheel: Marx, Durkheim and Comparative Criminology (1999) and Policing in Finland (2006).
- Author(s)Ni He
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.