CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe Festival of February the Second literally means the day of dragon's head-raising and on this day Chinese people pray for favorable weather and a bumper harvest for the year. This book introduces the origin, development, implied meanings, and abundant features of this festival.
- Author(s)Li Song
- PublisherPaths International Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleChina Festival Culture Series
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaths International Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.