All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hows and whys of Qigong includes two complete sets of exercises.
- Author BiographyQingshan Liu has practiced Qigong and Taijiquan since his childhood. He learned this thousand year old art from several famous masters in China and was acknowledged as a master, even as a youth, after he successfully passed rigorous exams. Liu studied modern Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine, including acupuncture, acupressure, and Tuina-Anmo therapeutic massage at the Beijing Union Medical College in China.
- Author(s)Qingshan Liu
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication20/05/1997
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleQigong - health & healing
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight354 g
- Width174 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.