CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the different forms of Daoyin in historical sequence, beginning with the early medical manuscripts of the Han dynasty, then moving into its religious adaptation in Highest Clarity Daoism. This work outlines late imperial forms and describes the transformation of the practice in the modern world.
- Author BiographyLivia Kohn is professor emerita of religion and East Asian studies at Boston University.
- Author(s)Livia Kohn
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleA Latitude 20 Book
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note27 illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.