All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first botanically authoritative and practical illustrated identification guide to Chinese medicinal plants and drugs and their substitutes. It offers authoritative guidance on the identification of the herbal drugs themselves, and the plants from which they are sourced.
- Author BiographyChristine Leon is a medical botanist and specialises in Chinese medicinal plants, based at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, where she has worked since 1997. She helped establish the Chinese Medicinal Plants Authentication Centre at Kew, in partnership with the Institute of Medicinal Plant Development in Beijing, China. Professor Lin Yu-Lin is a leading specialist on the identification of Chinese medicinal plants and their materia medica, and is based at the Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College.
- Author(s)Christine Leon,Lin Yu-Lin
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication31/01/2017
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note3000 Halftones, color
- Width238 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.