All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the Health Essentials series of practical guides, designed to help the curious newcomer gain a clear understanding of complementary healthcare. Each illustrated volume, on a specific topic, delivers the basic facts about natural therapies and describes how they work for the patient.
- Author BiographyTom Williams is a Member of the Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and regional tutor for the Northern College of Acupuncture. He is also a Senior Educational Psychologist and a tutor counsellor with the Open University.
- Author(s)Tom Williams
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHealth Essentials S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVega Books
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.