CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English-language contributory volume on Chinese metaphysics, covering all major traditions from pre-Qin to the modern period.
- Author BiographyChenyang Li is Associate Professor of Philosophy and the Founding Director of the Philosophy program at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His publications include The Confucian Philosophy of Harmony (2013), The Tao Encounters the West: Explorations in Comparative Philosophy (1999), The East Asian Challenge for Democracy: Political Meritocracy in Comparative Perspective (edited with Daniel Bell, Cambridge, 2013), and Moral Cultivation and Confucian Character: Engaging Joel J. Kupperman (edited with Peimin Ni, 2014). Franklin Perkins is Professor of Philosophy at DePaul University, Chicago, and Visiting Professor in Philosophy at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His publications include Leibniz and China: A Commerce of Light (Cambridge, 2004), Leibniz: A Guide for the Perplexed (2007), and Heaven and Earth Are Not Humane: The Problem of Evil in Classical Chinese Philosophy (2014).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChenyang Li,Franklin Perkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.