Consider these sponsored items
- £12.08Free postage
- £19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.79
- £41.64Trending at £68.01
- £31.08Trending at £33.28
- £34.48Trending at £52.95
- £10.76Trending at £13.77
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illustrated introduction Wen Haiming explores philosophers through Chinese history and distinguishes the 'Chinese philosophical sensibility' motivating their thoughts.
- Author BiographyHaiming Wen completed his doctoral studies in comparative philosophy at the University of Hawaii, taught as a postdoctoral fellow at Peking University and is now Associate Professor in the School of Philosophy at China Renmin University. He also teaches American CIEE/IE programs and is a member of the American Philosophical Association, the American Chinese Philosophical Association and the International Association for Chinese Philosophy. He has published widely in both Chinese and English, including the book Confucian Pragmatism as the Art of Contextualizing Personal Experience and the World.
- Author(s)Haiming Wen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.