All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.55Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.32
- £23.03Trending at £24.25
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £13.12Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe nine papers of this Supplement on these significant issues and important ideas are closely accentuated and critically discussed by well-established specialists, philosophers and historians, from various relevant disciplines of study.
- Author BiographyChung-ying Cheng is a Taiwanese philosopher and professor of philosophy at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. He received his BA in 1956 from National Taiwan University, his MA in 1958 from University of Washington, and PhD in 1964 from Harvard University. Professor Cheng's research interests are in the areas of Chinese logic, the I-Ching and the origins of Chinese philosophy, Confucian and Neo-Confucian Philosophy, the onto-hermeneutics of Eastern and Western philosophy, and Chan (Zen) philosophy. Recently he has specifically worked on the philosophy of c-management and Confucian Bio-Ethics as they relate to the Chinese tradition, and on how Chinese culture relates to world culture.
- Author(s)Chung-Ying Cheng,Franklin Perkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- Series TitleJournal of Chinese Philosophy Supplement
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.