All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Sculpture provides an accessible, illustrated introduction to the unique aesthetic features of sculpture in China.
- Author BiographyZhao Wenbing completed her doctoral studies at the Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University. Since 2006 she has been an editor and column director for the magazine Arts and Design and has published various articles on art and design in China.
- Author(s)Wenbing Zhao
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £11.00Trending at £11.49
- £16.94Trending at £25.48
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.23
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.