All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionNever before written about in the West, this advanced form of Qigong from one of China's esoteric traditions offers great cumulative benefits from regular daily practice. Master Wu describes the practice in detail, provides the mantra, visualization, and mudra for each movement as well as explaining the therapeutic benefits of the practice.
- Author BiographyMaster Zhongxian Wu is the lineage holder of four different schools of Qigong and martial arts. He was Director of the Shaanxi Province Association for Somatic Science and the Shaanxi Association for the Research of Daoist Nourishing Life Practices. Since 1988, Master Wu has instructed thousands of students, both Eastern and Western. He synthesizes wisdom and experience for beginning and advancing practitioners, as well as for patients seeking healing, in his unique and professionally-designed courses and workshops. Master Wu is the author of Seeking the Spirit of the Book of Change: 8 Days to Mastering a Shamanic Yijing (I Ching) Prediction System and Vital Breath of the Dao: Chinese Shamanic Tiger Qigong - Laohu Gong, both also published by Singing Dragon. Please visit www.masterwu.net for details about his teachings.
- Author(s)Zhongxian Wu
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note24 black and white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.