All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive history of China's most luxurious textile and its enduring influence on Chinese civilization and art
- Author BiographyDieter Kuhn is professor emeritus of sinology, University of Wurzburg, Germany. James C. Y. Watt is Brooke Russell Astor Chairman Emeritus, Department of Asian Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Chen Juanjuan was senior research fellow, Palace Museum, Beijing. Huang Nengfu is professor at the Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University, Beijing. Li Wenying is deputy director, Xinjiang Institute of Archaeology. Peng Hao is professor of archaeology, Wuhan University, and senior research fellow at Jingzhou Museum, Hubei. Zhao Feng is vice director, China National Silk Museum, Hangzhou; director, Chinese Centre for Textile Identification and Conservation, Hangzhou; and professor of textile and costume history, Donghua University, Shanghai.
- Author(s)Chen Juanjuan,Feng Zhao,Li Wenying,Nengfu Huang,Peng Hao
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Culture & Civilization of China
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note600 color + 50 b-w illus.
- Weight3084 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Edited byDieter Kuhn,James C. Y. Watt
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.