All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionTells the revealing stories of students from a variety of backgrounds. This title describes the history of Chinese students in America from Yung Wing, who graduated from Yale in 1854, to the post - Cultural Revolution generation Qian. This title presents the experience of Chinese students through anecdotes.
- Author BiographyQian Ning , son of Qian Qichen, China's former Foreign Minister and a Deputy Prime Minister, studied at People's University in Beijing and worked as a reporter for People's Daily before entering graduate school at the University of Michigan. Since returning to China, he has worked as a business consultant. His most recent book is about the Qin dynasty prime minister Li Si.T. K. Chu was born in Anhui, China. A graduate of National Taiwan University, he received his Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. Before his retirement, he was principal research physicist at the Plasma Physics Laboratory, Princeton University.
- Author(s)Qian Ning
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byT.K. Chu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.