Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the phenomenon of Chinese postgraduate students studying abroad and depicts their learning trajectory as they adjust to a new culture of teaching and learning in a new environment. It uses an example from a British university to draw together intercultural learning theories to explore the impact that studying abroad has.
- Author BiographyLihong Wang is Associate Professor in Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU), China and currently holds position of resident director of Confucius Institute at George Mason University, USA.
- Author(s)Lihong Wang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies on Chinese Education in a Global Perspective
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.