All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illustrated introduction Fu Jin explores the origins and development of Chinese theater from ancient opera to modern drama.
- Author BiographyFu Jin is a Professor of the National Academy of Chinese Theater Arts, a researcher at the Institute of Chinese Intangible Cultural Heritage, Sun Yat-sen University and doctoral advisor at the China Art Academy. He has published widely on the history, modernization and localization of Chinese theater.
- Author(s)Jin Fu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus.
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.