All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the text and contexts of Things Fall Apart , surveying the interpretations of the text from publication onwards and the critical material that surrounds it. It also offers an insight into African culture.
- Author BiographyDr David Whittaker is a Lecturer at Birkbeck College, University of London. His research interests are in the areas of Nigerian and African literature and in the field of postcolonial studies and he has published a number of articles in journals and anthologies. Dr Mpalive-Hangson Msiska is a Senior Lecturer in English and Humanities at Birkbeck College, University of London. He has published many books, journal articles and conference papers on postcolonial literature, critical and cultural theory and identity.
- Author(s)David Whittaker,Mpalive-Hangson Msiska
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.