Chirality in Industry: The Commercial Manufacture and Applications of Optically Active Compounds by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £331.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.10Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an overview of the production of optically active compounds on a large scale from an industrial perspective. It includes examples of each of the available process options.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/1995
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byA. N. Collins,Gary Sheldrake,J.H. Crosby
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.