All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £10.98Trending at £11.67
- £11.10Trending at £12.13
- £5.45Trending at £5.90
- £10.54Trending at £14.18
- £9.05Trending at £12.08
- £12.52Trending at £17.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative approach that blends the energy-producing focuses of T'ai Chi with the movement of walking to maximize physical and spiritual fitness.
- Author BiographyDanny Dreyer, an esteemed walking and running coach, is a nationally ranked ultramarathon runner. He conducts workshops nationwide and lectures frequently at races and events. He is the coauthor, with Katherine Dreyer, of ChiRunning. Katherine Dreyer has more than thirty years of experience in the health, personal growth, and fitness fields. She partners with Danny to coordinate the international ChiRunning, ChiWalking, and ChiLiving programs.
- Author(s)Danny Dreyer,Katherine Dreyer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight194 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.