All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.80
- £108.12Trending at £157.30
- £22.26Trending at £25.00
- £18.56Trending at £19.54
- £12.96Trending at £16.99
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers state-of-the-art methods for the synthesis and analysis of chlorinated paraffins. It also covers their global occurrence, utilization and toxicological properties and discusses international regulations a risk assessment study done in Japan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleThe Handbook of Environmental Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note77 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 200 p. 77 illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byC.De Boer
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.