All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook running the gamut of chocolate cookery, with recipes contributed by members of the Women's Institute. There are dishes here to appeal to every taste and occasion, from cakes and gateaux, through tarts, pies and cheesecakes, cold desserts and hot puddings, biscuits and cookies.
- Author BiographySian Cook is a self-taught cook; cooking has always been her passion. She teaches cookery at Denman College, the Women's Institute college. She is the author of Best-kept Secrets of the Women's Institute: Puddings and Desserts. Sian is married with two daughters, Holly and Amy.
- Author(s)Sian Cook
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleBest Kept Secrets of the Women's Institute S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/08/2006
- Content Note12 colour halftones
- Width219 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.