All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £7.47Trending at £9.98
- £17.57Trending at £22.33
- £10.20Trending at £15.21
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.98
- £9.56Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen two friends, Tom and Grace, find themselves macarooned on a dessert island, they find that almost everything is made of chocolate. Part of a series of exciting stories for very young children, this puzzle adventure is intended for adults and children to read and solve together.
- Author(s)Gaby Waters
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Young Puzzle Adventures S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2004
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight100 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.