Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.76Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tansy Poole inherits a run-down shoe shop tucked away in the village of Sticklepond, 'Cinderella's Slippers' is born - providing the footwear to make any fairytale wedding come true...
- Author BiographyTrisha lives in beautiful North Wales, together with the neurotic Border Collie recently foisted onto her by her student son and an equally neurotic but also vain, bad-tempered and chancy Muse. Her previous book, Twelve Days of Christmas, was a Sunday Times bestseller in 2010. For more information about Trisha, please visit her Facebook fan page or follow her on Twitter (trishaashley).
- Author(s)Trisha Ashley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight296 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mousehouse2616 May, 2016by
Good book for holidays when you can just keep reading!
Really enjoyed reading this book. Didn't want it to finish although I wanted to know how it was going to end! Well written as at the end of each chapter, you didn't want to stop! If you have read Chocolate Wishes and Wish Upon A Star then you will certainly enjoy this book as it contains several of the same people.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jinx11228 Nov, 2012by
If you want a good book buy something else.
This book is truly bad. The characters come across as stupid (where men are concerned) pathetic (where men are concerned) and very very predicable. Let me explain how predictable this book is without giving anything away; Great Aunt Nan is actually Nan Flash the rescue dog runs quick. The main character has only ever seriously dated two men (she's 35 going on 14) she leaves her boyfriend, starts dreaming about her ex and guess who moves in at the bottom of her garden? Some books are so bad they become a must read, this isn't one of them.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99